13/10/2015

Damn you feelings !

Different things rock different people. There are the people that are strong looking forward but weak looking back – and then the other way around.
I am strong when someone loves me and I don’t have the same feelings, but if I love someone or have feelings for them and they don’t me, or they have feelings for someone else, then I am bought to my knees.
I am the master at not feeling feelings, but when I am forced to, I hate it. I hate that sickly feeling, I hate that gut wrenching feeling of falling .. .. out of control.
But if I was realistic, I know that this feeling will pass the moment my head comes back off a pillow the next day and if its not the next day, it will be the one after.
Allowing myself to sit in feelings is very challenging, and yet, when I do , when I listen to my intuition, I grow so much.
The best tool to use during emotionally turbulent times….
God,
Please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage the things I can

And the wisdom to know the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment